Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BIG SNOW

Looking out our front door.
Down our front walk.
I think this is the front of the house!
Where did the well house go?

Looking out our front window.

Bringing in the heavy equipment.


Me up to my butt in the snow on our roof.



This is our road going south.




This is our road going north.



Hi Everyone - Well I usually do not have much to report, but I thought you might all like to see some pictures from the last week of storms that we had. I won't complain though because we really need the snow, but you can fell a little sorry for me if you like. I feel like I am living in a snow cave. We are scheduled to receive more snow over the next couple of days. If you would like to see more pictures email me and I will give you access to my Kodak gallery. There are about 80 crazy pictures on there.
Mom and Dad are doing well in Storm Lake and their weather has been very cold - they are surviving. As far as I know the rest of the family is doing well also.

Well enjoy the pictures of my winter wonderland. Liz

3 comments:

Goodale Family said...

Awesome! Thanks, Liz. Yup... it's amazing how much snow we've gotten this year (out in Boise, too). And I'm currently in Tokyo, where tomorrow it is supposed to snow for the fourth day in a week's timeframe - Tokyo NEVER gets that much snow!

Lydia Faulkner said...

Wow Liz!!!! We lived in Wisconsin for 6 years and wanted one of these winters soooo bad. Then we moved away and left Steven behind and he got socked with 2 winters in a row like the one you are having now. When does the global warming start in Idaho??? These pictures are great. I can't wait to show them to my kids!!

Lydia

Lydia Faulkner said...

Wow Liz!!!! We lived in Wisconsin for 6 years and wanted one of these winters soooo bad. Then we moved away and left Steven behind and he got socked with 2 winters in a row like the one you are having now. When does the global warming start in Idaho??? These pictures are great. I can't wait to show them to my kids!!

Lydia